Cancelling a Direct Order
Cancelling Unshipped Orders
If none of the items within your order have been dispatched you can cancel your order by following the instructions below:
- Sign in (if not already) using the account which placed the order you wish to cancel by clicking on the "Sign in" link at the top of any page, or click here.
- Click on the "Contact us" link at the foot of any page, or click here.
- In the Contact Form, please select the "Cancelling an Order" subject
- Enter your Order Reference Number and any other information you feel necessary into the "Message/Question/Comment" area of the form
- Click the "Send Message" button at the foot of the form
Please Note: we CANNOT action any cancellation requests where the following situations are encountered.
- You were not Signed in before sending the Cancellation Request
- The Cancellation Request was submitted by an account which was not used to place the original order
- Orders have been fully or partially dispatched
Back to top
Cancelling Shipped Orders
Once items have been dispatched you will need to wait until the order is delivered to you before you can cancel the order. For more information please see the Your Statutory Rights help page.
Back to top