This page describes how we calculate refunds and outlines our policy on refunds. Our refunds policy does not affect your statutory rights. Some notes about refunds:
- When you send your item back to us (or, in the case of large/heavy items delivered via specialist courier, when we collect the item from you), we'll process the returned item then notify you via email of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within three weeks of our receiving your return.
- You can also view completed returns and refunds at the bottom of an order's summary page in Your Account. If the return and refund do not appear in Your Account after four weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for further assistance.
Our Returns Section will guide you through our Returns Policy and provide you with a printable return label.
Back to top
How Refunds Are Calculated
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us. Specific rules apply to the return of large/heavy item(s). We will also refund other services provided to you in connection with your purchase, where applicable.
England Hockey Boxoffice will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period
By law, customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information see Your Statutory Rights.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an entire order, we'll refund delivery charges that you incurred
- we will refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK
- where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Items returned under the 14-day returns guarantee
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase between seven and 14 days after delivery, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund only the cost of the item. We will not refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
Back to top